Why Join ACT?
LIFE AT ACT :
People are our most important assets. Sharing company success is an integral part of our philosophy for compensation and benefits. We offer multiple incentive plans to attract, retain, develop, and motivate talent.
Employee Compensation :
We provide a variety of competitive compensation programs to motivate employees by aligning their personal contributions and the company's long-term team and business goals. We are committed to thoroughly implementing pay-for-performance incentive programs.
Employee Benefits :
We offer comprehensive and quality employee benefits to take care of our employees and their families.
GROW YOUR CAREER @ ACT
Culture & Values :
ACT is more than the products and service we provide – the way we do business is just as important. At ACT, our vision and goals define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Our Vision :
Our vision is to provide reliable, quality, and cost-efficient cooling solutions, and expert service support for our customers through.
- - We develop our employees by helping them succeed not just at work but in life, as well.
- - We delight our customers We delight our customers by understanding their needs and delivering real solutions, proactively.
ACT offers you the opportunity for self-development. You will develop your skills and capabilities by taking on challenging tasks and getting involved in interesting projects. The opportunity is up to you: either you take the challenge and grow in your specialized area, or you can take a sideways step and enter into new fields. You determine your development path in consultation with your manager. Regular feedback allows you to assess your current qualifications and the requirements which have been established for you and your work. Together you define your next set of development goals and what you need to do to achieve them. Your development at ACT is predicted by your willingness to learn and your personal commitment.
Our work environment encourages you to take the initiative and demonstrate your abilities. Everyone at ACT is encouraged to perform to the highest professional standards – and your contribution will be recognized and rewarded.
Performance minded :
You’ll have the experience of working together with other outstanding people who are used to performing to the most exacting standards. When you join us, you’ll find we’re committed to our values of truth, clarity and performance. If you admire those qualities, you’ll be in good company.
Career Opportunities at ACT
At Advanced Cooling Technologies, we look for individuals who have a passion for serving customers, and continually go "above and beyond" to ensure that we deliver the highest quality service. All candidates must possess strong skills in communications, customer service, project planning & execution, be self-disciplined and motivated to complete work on time and achieve team goals. Our current open positions are described below. All inquires regarding positions at ACT should be routed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
Bay area candidates preferred. We currently do not offer relocation package.
Current Open Positions:
Outside Sales Manager
The Outside Sales Manager develops and enhances sales programs and associated promotion of related products and services. Requires Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, management or marketing with 10-15 years relevant experience.
- Direct selling to hospitals, medical clinics, and independent radiological businesses
- Call upon customers and close equipment sales and related service sales
- Develop annual unit and gross profit plans leveraging market analysis and trends
- Establish sales objectives and develop annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contact current and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
- Recommend products to customers, based on customer needs and interests
- Work with internal departments to estimate/quote orders, implement contract term changes, support warranty processing, and communicate with customer throughout the sales lifecycle
- Consult with clients after sale and work with internal departments to resolve customer issues and provide on-going support
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Performs administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating professional societies
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for defined accounts
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- B.S. in business administration, sales, management or marketing with 10-15 years relevant experience.
- Sales experience in medical industry specific to HVAC is highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan sales goals, achieve sales goals and complete tasks on time
- Ability to understand customer, actively listen, and create solutions to win customers over
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with a team, coordinating activities to achieve goals and objectives
- 25-50% travel may be required