Why Join ACT?
LIFE AT ACT :
People are our most important assets. Sharing company success is an integral part of our philosophy for compensation and benefits. We offer multiple incentive plans to attract, retain, develop, and motivate talent.
Employee Compensation :
We provide a variety of competitive compensation programs to motivate employees by aligning their personal contributions and the company's long-term team and business goals. We are committed to thoroughly implementing pay-for-performance incentive programs.
Employee Benefits :
We offer comprehensive and quality employee benefits to take care of our employees and their families.
GROW YOUR CAREER @ ACT
Culture & Values :
ACT is more than the products and service we provide – the way we do business is just as important. At ACT, our vision and goals define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Our Vision :
Our vision is to provide reliable, quality, and cost-efficient cooling solutions, and expert service support for our customers through.
- - We develop our employees by helping them succeed not just at work but in life, as well.
- - We delight our customers We delight our customers by understanding their needs and delivering real solutions, proactively.
ACT offers you the opportunity for self-development. You will develop your skills and capabilities by taking on challenging tasks and getting involved in interesting projects. The opportunity is up to you: either you take the challenge and grow in your specialized area, or you can take a sideways step and enter into new fields. You determine your development path in consultation with your manager. Regular feedback allows you to assess your current qualifications and the requirements which have been established for you and your work. Together you define your next set of development goals and what you need to do to achieve them. Your development at ACT is predicted by your willingness to learn and your personal commitment.
Our work environment encourages you to take the initiative and demonstrate your abilities. Everyone at ACT is encouraged to perform to the highest professional standards – and your contribution will be recognized and rewarded.
Performance minded :
You’ll have the experience of working together with other outstanding people who are used to performing to the most exacting standards. When you join us, you’ll find we’re committed to our values of truth, clarity and performance. If you admire those qualities, you’ll be in good company.
Career Opportunities at ACT
At Advanced Cooling Technologies, we look for individuals who have a passion for serving customers, and continually go "above and beyond" to ensure that we deliver the highest quality service. All candidates must possess strong skills in communications, customer service, project planning & execution, be self-disciplined and motivated to complete work on time and achieve team goals. Our current open positions are described below. All inquires regarding positions at ACT should be routed to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
Bay area candidates preferred. We currently do not offer relocation package.
Current Open Positions:
Required 10+ years of broad range of accounting experience with at least 2 years in an Accounting Manager role. Demonstrated experience with month-end close, financial statement, data analysis, reporting, system governance, and maintaining the General Ledger structure.
- Maintain GL and manage all aspect of month-end process, must be accountable and self-directed to meet deadline consistently
- Prepare accurate financial statement and other financial reports in a timely manner
- Assemble budgets, forecasting for operations team as well as special projects
- Conduct account reconciliation and financial statement analysis for discrepancies and other issues, correct as appropriate
- Provide financial support, guidance, and analysis including financial ratios for senior managers and on various business development and operations projects. Function as an internal consultant to BD & service teams and provide managers directions based on financial data & analysis
- Assist in system implementation and enhancing accounting policies & procedures
- Oversee AP & AR operations, provide guidance and assistance to accounting staff
- Collaborate with sales and service operation team to ensure smooth accounting transactions and provide data extraction and analysis as needed
- Manage parts and chiller inventory, lead monthly inventory count activities with service and accounting staff
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures that improve operational efficiency
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance from an accredited four-year college required. MBA or CPA desired
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and Accounting principles
- Skilled in preparing accurate and complete financial reports from accounting records
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel required
- Expert in compiling and analyzing data for service & sales departments, able to articulate financial terms understandable to managers, investors, bankers
- QuickBooks experience is desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills are essential as this role requires working with banks, auditors or investors
- Outstanding organizational skills, able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- A proactive attitude
- Inventory management & control desired